At the turn of the 20th Century, a company called Pharma S.A. produced traditional Polish remedies for common ailments. Pharmacist Boleslaw Jawornicki owned and managed the company from 1908 until its state acquisition just after the Second World War.

In the 1960s Pharma S.A. became part of Cefarm S.A. (a pharmaceutical wholesaler), and in 1990 reemerged as Farmina sp. z o.o.

Since 2004, Farmina is loacted further eastwards from its original spot in central Krakow, now with good connections to inter-city routes. 

FARMINA SP. Z O.O. • UL. LIPSKA 44 • 30-721 KRAKÓW
T +48 12 290 90 00 • F +48 12 290 90 50 • E info@farmina.pl

© Farmina and other authors. All rights reserved. Copying the content
without consent of the copy right holder is forbidden.